Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Bump Pics

So many of you who don't see me very often or maybe not at all since I've been pregnant have been requesting baby bump pics. Here are a few that span months, so you can see the progression. I've been very fortunate that this pregnancy has been good to me. I eat what I want and have stayed in a very normal weight gain range. Right now when I look in the mirror it looks as if there is an oblong, flesh toned watermelon attached to me the long way. The baby will begin to put on about a half a pound a week. Stay tuned to see how things grow!

Date night in Mexico, April 13, 2009. About 16 weeks.

On the beach in Mexico, April 13, 2009. Yes that is a maternity suit and yes I plan to wear it when non-pregnant too.

The bump is growing, May 24, 2009. About 22 weeks. I decided from here until the baby is born each month I would take a picture in the same shirt. We'll call this the Bump Chronicle. Scroll down to see the results. And stay tuned for more, maybe we'll go weekly the last month.

Same day different shot.

Brewer Game, May 30, 2009. It looks like I'm practicing for labor, but really I was just laughing hard.

Bump Chronicle 2. June 21, 2009. About 26 weeks.

Our first Anniversary out to dinner at Restaurant Magnus. The belly might look bigger because I just ate a delicious meal :)

Bump chronicle number 3. July 25, 2009. About 27 weeks.

On our way to a friends wedding, August 1, 2009. By the way that's not a maternity dress and I'm so excited to wear it with leggings in the fall. Gotta love the empire waist trend!

With my friend Julie on my birthday, August 6, 2009. About 32 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Thanks for posting the link to the blog. Remind me of the due date when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in your "non-pregnancy" dress! :)Sexy Momma!

    ReplyDelete