Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Before my Baptism in Mommy, Aunt Kristina and Uncle Tony's Baptismal gown.


I'm Mommy and Daddy's favorite present.

Daddy, I don't want to be Santa Clause.

Mommy, I'm not a girl! (this was the outfit he would have worn if he were a she like we thought)

Love this shot.

He sure makes us smile.

Kick. Kick. Kick.

Loves looking around on the activity mat.

Sleeping in his favorite position in bed.

At Alt N Bach's for Grandpa's 60th
Well, Danny's studying with Murphy conked out on his lap, so I figured I would take some time to post some more pictures. Amazingly the downloading went really smooth. Also, it's snowing like crazy so I'm pretty much cooped up tomorrow too, so I have some spare time at least as far as being at home is concerned. I realized the most difficult part for me about having a baby is that I'm not very good at just staying home and relaxing. In fact today is probably the first day I haven't gone out in a long time and even then I walked to the gas station near our house to buy a magazine. Whether Murphy is with me or at home with one of his other adoring family members, I'm just not good at being home. I have to say I did kind of enjoy being forced to do it today and tomorrow, so maybe it will catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment